A few things caught my attention:
- The former head of the Students for a Democratic Society was clearly livid, to this day, that the violent faction within his organization took over and pushed him out. Quelle surprise!
- The Left, in the West, linked sex and drugs and rock & roll with International Communism, despite the obvious lack of drop-out culture in Communist countries. All of their violent acts are far out.
- If you declare your solidarity with every oppressed group everywhere and assert that all oppressors everywhere are part of one oppressive class, you will never run out of outrages to serve as excuses for your crimes.
- These white college kids wanted so desperately to represent the black underclass and the white working class, but neither group wanted them in that role.
- After declaring a violent war on the US government and then committing violent acts against both the government and the people, they are shocked — shocked! — that government agents would follow them, break into their apartments, threaten them, etc.
- The war in Vietnam is somehow the most violent and unjust war in human history, and the fact that the US government is prosecuting this war despite their protests is clear evidence that the government is ignoring the will of the People — despite the rather obvious fact that the protesters are a tiny minority.